Service Design Manager, UK
About the team:
High performing team of highly tenured specialists who
- Act as business leaders on a broad and complex portfolio of change management projects/programs
- Act as the main linkage for project teams and stakeholders (such as Product, Business Unit etc) and the Service Delivery function (operations and frontline CS)
- Manage stakeholder relationships across a matrixed organisation from Business Unit & Product through to Global Customer Experience (GCX) support functions: Work Force Management, Analytics, CS Tools & Technology
- Support the Design of Service propositions for regional requirements
- Support operations and front-line teams/teammates in an ongoing effort to provide the best Customer Experience possible whilst improving operating efficiencies
- Act as subject matter experts for Content and Training designers and creators
- Accountability for the success of high complexity projects/programs working with Project Managers and project teams to ensure successful teammate and operational leadership awareness and readiness for a seamless launch with minimal impact to customer experience and operational efficiency metrics (CSAT, AHT, Transfers Etc)
- Support implementation of strategies and structures within the team to allow for prioritisation and continuous shift toward value add, proactive strategies for the large customer service organisation
- Act as stand in leader to the team when the Head of Service Design UK is unavailable (line manager)
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building with areas in and outside of Global Customer Experience (GCX) such as Product, Business Unit, Analytics etc.
- Support the building and execution of a clear and structured comms from peer to a Senior Director level around significant roadmap of change from external sources
- Mentor and support team of highly tenured and knowledgeable Service Experience specialists in ways of Project, Program and Change management bringing any external tools, skills and or best practise
- Represent the UK Service Delivery (Service Experience and Operations) at a portfolio level where projects are being assessed and assigned
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large online multinational as a Customer Experience manager/leader, Program/ Project Manager, Operations manager, Business Excellence Leader, Operating Efficiency Leader
- Excellent communication skills oral and written, from delivering readiness to front line teammates to awareness comms to Senior Directors
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience leading or representing (at senior level) on Projects and Programs (formal project management training and or skills would be a plus)
- Experience using analytics (technical abilities would be a plus) to make decision and drive insights into action
Non-essential/ “Nice to have’s”:
- Experience driving a portfolio of change in a large organisation
- Technical analytics skills such as BIX, Tableau etc.
- Formal Project management training – PMP, Agile etc.
- Experience in any of above disciplines in a matrixed company with complex customer challenges – e.g marketplace, online retail etc.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.