We are hiring a leader for eBay's Global Workforce Operations (Workforce Management) team supporting eBay's Global Customer Experience team. This person will be communicating at the Executive level and should have a strong analytics mindset. We are looking for an experienced WFO leader, who is forward thinking, transformative and experienced with leading edge technologies and workforce processes.
This leader is responsible for all aspects of the team including Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Short Term Planning & Scheduling, and Real Time Management in a complex multi-site, multi-channel operating environment. They are responsible for setting the strategy for the team, their priorities, goals and the execution of these organizational objectives.
- Building new capabilities for the team to positively impact the business.
- Ensuring the team seeks a balance for providing the best customer and teammate experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency
- Identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities to improve the WFO organization and the overall contact center
- Owning & fostering the relationship between key stakeholder leadership and WFO
- Representing WFO as a subject matter expert and WFO liaison in the organization
- Providing leadership, management, and direction to the WFO team
- Hiring, training, onboarding, setting of expectations & goals, prioritization of work, performance reviews, people development, etc.
- Overseeing the teams execution of objectives
Job requirements include:
- Strong business acumen. The ability to relate WFO processes and objectives to broader business issues and vice versa.
- Understanding the details of your business plans and performance. Be able to explain variance to the plans, root cause, and build back-to-green plans.
- Broad working knowledge of WFM systems, tools, and processes.
- Good decision-making capability, knows how to drive decision making in the organization
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills. Can think systemically and precisely.
- Ability to identify issues in KPI trends and perform deep dive analysis.
- Ability to apply operational excellence methods to streamline processes and tasks that cross multiple areas and stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices.
- Support and mentor assigned team members and other WFO managers and employees. Develop people's skills, experience and career progress.
- Influence decision making with senior leadership across the organization with regard to both WFO and the overall GCX organizations
- Sought after for their opinion on WFO and broader matters within the WFO & GCX organizations.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that plans are balanced across customers, shareholders, and teammates
- Create a transparent understanding and communication of the plans we build.
- Experience in a large, highly complex environment.
- 10 years' experience in WFM field with broad WFO experience.
- 10 years' experience leading teams.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement