Job Location: Shanghai, Shenzhen
With more than 185 million active users globally, eBay is the world's largest online marketplace, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything. Founded in 1995, eBay connects a diverse and passionate community of individual buyers and sellers, as well as small businesses. Their collective impact on e-commerce is staggering: In 2020, the total worth of goods sold on eBay was USD$100 billion
Specifically, eBay Greater China enables global trading by providing the leading cross-border online platforms in the largest export-driven economy Greater China. We connect millions of sellers with ’00 millions of overseas buyers; we also enable buyers from Greater China region to find unique and authentic items from the most trusted sellers around the global.
Greater China CBT team takes full responsibility of GC revenue target by designing and executing end-to-end initiatives and solutions on generating local market awareness, driving local seller acquisition and activation as well as growing trading activities in a dynamic global eBay online marketplace.
This role will be responsible for driving cross border trading business for Lifestyle Categories of eBay Greater China sellers on eBay overseas core sites:
· Responsible for the business growth target for Lifestyle categories including Sports, athleisure fashion for sellers from iCBT region (including Greater China and SEA) on overseas eBay sites (core sites: US, UK, AU & DE, IT, FR, ES, CA and GBH).
· Set supply driving strategies for supply acquisition and seller business expansion and industry connection.
· Comprehend overseas lifestyle demand intelligence through eBay data analysis, market monitoring and industry know how. Share the demand intelligence to sellers as supply expansion guide for business growth.
· Identify and manage Greater China Region suppliers and grow their business on eBay through connection and retail channel building to existing top sellers and brands / sellers’ own marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate across teams to initiate seller campaigns to drive business growth.
· Bachelor degree. Major in Business, Economics, Computer Science (or analytical discipline).
· Top ranking university preferred.
· 8+ years working experience with Product Marketing, Product/Category Management in Fashion Industry
· Experience in e-commerce, internet or electronics industry a plus. Fluency in Mandarin and English (spoken & written)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Logic thinking and strong quantitative analytical skills
· Strong execution and project management
· Self-motivated and able to learn and work with minimal supervision
· Customer oriented, Result driven, Innovative and Open-minded
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.