eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of!
eBay cross boarder trading (CBT) is a fast-growing business. We represent a suite of solutions that enable brands and sellers to drive awareness, consideration, and ultimately, sales velocity.
We are seeking an experienced digital marketer. This role will lead the strategy and execution of campaigns across various digital channels, including social, search, email, and trade media. This person will familiar with the digital marketing operations and optimizations based on data analytics. The finance goal is to drive GMV with high efficiency and scalability.
- Develop and own the overall digital marketing strategy in support of brand/SMB sales, product marketing, and various other partner teams.
- Build quarterly integrated marketing plans across paid channels to grow awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Partner closely with merchandising team to develop traffic channels.
- Develop engaging marketing content that supports channel and audience strategies; includes blogs, whitepapers, video and other formats as needed
- Manage our marketing automation efforts.
- Oversee regular campaign reporting and optimize as necessary to ensure campaigns perform against critical metrics; evaluate and improve end-to-end prospect/partner experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Own the day-to-day operations and optimization via data analytics.
- Engage and manage agency partners/vendors.
- Manage annual budget in partnership with finance and procurement teams.
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- at least 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience supporting a B2C sales organization.
- Experience in developing cross-platform digital marketing/advertising strategies and the campaigns that support those strategies.
- Experience in partnering with creative teams (in-house or agency) to bring your vision to life.
- Deep understanding of and experience with digital analytics across web, social, and other channels; you will have the ability to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- A great teammate who believes in ‘we’ over ‘me’. Excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement