Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating. Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact. If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a new team. This team has dual responsibility and will be responsible to de-escalate customer queries transferred from our outsource team and take care of our most valuable buyers.
You will be responsible for solving our customers’ queries across all aspects of the eBay platform.
Contacts include mainly inbound phone calls, outbound phone calls and email.
- Act as a customer advocate educating and helping members navigate and use eBay
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make the right decision keeping the customer and the company in mind
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive member experience
- Maintain high performance metrics with a focus on the Customer Experience
- Involved in all aspects of customer service, answering questions and working with customers to solve their problems in the quickest, simplest and fasted way possible.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, investigate and fulfil customer needs and educate the customer where applicable to prevent re-contacts.
- Explain how to use account features, assist with solving customer concerns/issues, and trouble shoot problems
- Show flexibility in supporting the business with extra tasks when required
- As we are launching a new program there will be some additional requirements:
- Help the program sponsor to build a service that supports the needs of our most valuable buyers.
- Provide insights to improve customer experience and help drive buyer loyalty.
- Deliver campaigns to shape the success of the program
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Italian and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Ability to multi task
- 1+ years call center experience
- Resident in the Republic of Ireland
- Eligible to work full time in Ireland
- Interested in e-commerce and have an understanding of eBay
- Passionate about customers and customer experience
- Great at connecting with people and building relationships
- Resilient and not afraid of challenging conversations
- Technology-friendly and used to computer systems and applications
- Adaptable to a dynamic and ever evolving workplace
- Basic Salary of €32,000
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Discounted Express Bus City Centre – eBay
- 25 days Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Canteen
- Free Gym
- Sabbatical every 5 years…. plus lots more!
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement