eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to engage with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
You’ll be part of an emerging Agile team, focussing on building and improving our state of the art Customer Service offerings utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud.
About the role
As a Jr. Product Manager for Customer Service you lead solution evaluations to define business and functional requirements to ensure tools and systems effectively enable our teams. Capitalizing on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals. We trust you to understand not only the practical applications of the Customer Service craft but the technology we utilize to make it happen!
Together with the Sr. Product Manager, tech- and delivery leads you create clarity on the teams’ roadmap and key results and ensure a continuous delivery of value to our end customers and our business. Share stories of successful value delivery across the Classifieds Group. Provide context and easy access to knowledge for local markets and thus reduce time to impact globally. Coordinate data security initiatives and product improvements.
Desired skills and experience:
We are looking for a product manager with expertise in the CS space. We are providing CS & CRM tooling to (distributed) CS teams across the globe. Since we run multiple service cloud implementations per year, basic Salesforce knowledge is required - preferably in large multinational organizations.
- 2 yrs (+/-) Experience with Product Management in an Agile environment, ideally in the CS or classifieds space;
- Customer Service domain knowledge
- Understand KPI's in the CS landscape (from handling times, queues and case handling to feedback systems)
- Support web solution development and equipped with basic web analytics knowledge
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- Chatbot/AI approaches for case deflection and self service enhancement
- Enjoy working with partners on a global scale, building strong stakeholders relationships;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Able to frame problems, collect data, perform the analysis;
- Inventive with ability to get things done. Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and balancing multiple priorities;
- Natural consensus-builder and collaborative decision-making style across partners, commercial, design & engineering teams;
- Great teammate with excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment with self-organized, multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams;
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person;
- Work with cool modern tools;
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptop, conferences and meetups, all the coffee and soda you can drink, and much more);
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups eBay Classifieds Group in trending topics like Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, BigData, mobile development, and others;
- Continuous Deployment through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work;
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humour.
- A competitive salary, outstanding benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, crazy high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
People are the heart of the eBay Classifieds business, and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement