At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
Our main role in MPI is to investigate why a customer was rejected at the gate or removed from their seats. This primarily is done through investigating with the seller to find out the root cause of what happened. The reason we do this is to bring money back into the company, and to find trends to prevent these issues from happening in the future. These are some of the worst experiences our buyers can go through, so we want to ensure that they are minimized, and we make it right with our customers. We are a close-knit team who really enjoys what we do, come join us!
- Primarily responsible for researching, responding to and resolving customer complaints and issues associated with Invalid Ticket claims
- Maintain a high level of follow up and consistency of contacts to all assigned issues within service level time frames
- Maintain and record daily productivity Maintain essential
- MPI productivity goals based on time to contact as well as time to resolve
- Attend and participate in weekly team huddles
- Provide essential feedback regarding trends, opportunities, challenges, productivity, process improvement, etc.
- Assist with team projects that contribute to overall department service quality, training initiatives, etc.
- Follow all MPI policies and procedures and support the MPI team
- Own, assist in, and develop special projects aimed at improving the RATG process and/or reducing RATGs
- Additional special projects and/or duties may be assigned as needed
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Ask appropriate questions to properly identify problems and solutions
- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently Is able to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Proficient computer skills; ability to pick learn and adapt to new technology
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, exercise discretion and good judgment
- Preferred RATG experience
- Preferred to be 4 bucket trained
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement