Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of!
Rheos platform at eBay plays a crucial role of providing real-time data platform that enables product teams on business decision making and execution.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate engineer to build on world-class capabilities of the real-time data platform.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, cloud-native real-time streaming & stream processing platform.
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams.
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience in the industry.
- Expert in Java, SQL and streaming/messaging technology.
- Familiar with real-time open source knowledge of Apache Kafka, Apache Flink is a plus.
- Work experience in real-time platform, e-commerce industry is big plus.
- Hands on experience working with Agile teams and framework.
- Fluent English and Mandarin, being able to coordinate and negotiate in English.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement