At Vivanuncios, we know Real Estate. Vivanuncios enables Mexican Real Estate buyers and sellers to find success. Founded in 2006 and originally branded as Vivastreet, the website grew rapidly in Mexico and has become a top destination for Real Estate market players in MX.
About the team:
Classifieds is building the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are hardworking for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As an Operations Support Lead, you will assist in handling the operational processes of the team including but not limited to product support, customer support management, billing and accounts receivable and duties as assigned by the management team.
- Provide broad, day-to-day operational support
- Serve as single point resource for product, liaising with all departments on behalf of the commercial support team
- Develop, document, communicate and maintain rules of engagement and sales operations processes
- Serve as sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand product requirements
- Work with the sales team and management personnel to identify process improvement and/or sales training opportunities
- Collaborate with Manager and Product Team to ensure the successful integration of newly signed Partners
- Committed to a consistently high level of communication and knowledge to customer problem resolution, implementation schedules
- Advanced product knowledge to support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
- Support product with ongoing improvement
- Lead product-related support, feedback and inquiries from customers
- Identify issues and collaborate with internal partners to understand options and execute solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers supporting other programs and value streams to resolve cross-program impacts, the interdependency of work and priorities
- Responsible for training initiatives to ensure efficient staffing and efficiency levels for the Operations team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven analytical skills and is able to define & clearly articulate success by metrics and data-driven measurements
- Excels in a dynamic environment with highly interactive processes
- Work with and help develop a smart, dynamic team with different personalities, you like e-commerce and integrity
- Superb problem solver and solution-oriented
- Understanding of internet and competitive landscape in Mexico
What makes you shine?
- Customer-centric focus: A deep understanding of how to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, ability to work well, and to meet and overcome challenges
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Dedicated, a quick learner, and adaptable–will be able to pick up a new technology with relative ease
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
At eBay, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Vivanuncios is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement