eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organisations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
Looking for a company that encourages passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the team:
This role is to sit within the UK Seller Marketing team. You will work with the Seller Marketing team, cross-functionally with multiple departments, coordinating and executing engaging marketing campaigns to encourage business sellers to sell on eBay.
- Own the local marketing plan and lead the UK Seller marketing team, and support the wider global seller marketing organisation to execute the Seller Marketing & Communications plan and strategy.
- Mentor and lead a Marketing manager and Marketing Intern
- Execution of key global campaigns handling internal eBay partner relationships to meet briefing deadlines and ensure campaigns are delivered on time and successfully.
- Handle the delivery of key events and ensure they are delivered on time, successfully and on budget.
- End to end campaign management of email, onsite banners, landing pages and social marketing campaigns from creative brief to execution, reporting and analysis
- Ensuring all marketing activities are effectively targeted, delivered and evaluated (run a reporting performance and provide relevant insights and recommendations)
- Working with seller marketing team to find opportunities to optimise existing campaigns and suggest new campaign ideas for optimisation.
- Champion eBay, the customer and their needs.
- Other tasks in support of the seller marketing team
- Brief and project manage campaigns/projects with the wider Seller marketing organisation (Ops, content, design, etc.)
- + 8 year experience in marketing or similar field
- Understanding of data-driven direct marketing including emails/banners standard methodologies, customer segmentation, and content marketing.
- Great communication skills, quickly able to gain trust and confidence with people at all levels
- Ability to write / review detailed creative briefs
- Copywriting skills are a plus
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Demonstrates flexibility and can effectively manage through a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Organisational skills and able to work quickly and well under pressure
- A proactive, creative and new way
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Drives for results and demonstrates a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to details
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement