Looking for a company where you can have an impact? A company where you can have the best of two worlds – an ambitious work environment and an inclusive culture?
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We simply bring the joy of sustainable trade to everyone.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
About the team:
Reflecting the seen opportunities in Motors within the eBay Classifieds Group and eBay Kleinanzeigen, we´re building up a new and dedicated cross-functional team, as part of the Verticals Department focusing on further growth of eBay Kleinanzeigen.
You want to scale our Motors business? Join the team as a (Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/d)!
- Drive business judgment, market understanding, problem solving, and fact-based analysis to identify, prioritize, structure, and solve business problems.
- Build on the strategy together with the cross-functional team, supervise progress against the goals you defined and iterate based on what you learn
- Carry forward and be an integral part of the partnership of mobile.de and eBay Kleinanzeigen in automotive classifieds
- Define, supervise and be responsible for the metrics to measure business success - you plan and pursue OKRs
- Be a hands-on Project manager and collaborate with cross-functional teams and align priorities with colleagues from Product Management, Research and Analytics as well as Marketing & Sales.
- Enable the team to be as fast as possible (removes barriers, process challenges etc.) and use experience and skill from the entire team
- Prepare documents and presentations summarizing research work to share within the Motors team and the management team
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree (or similar) in a business-related field or relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of work experience within a Strategic Business Development role or similar
- Proven track record of project steering & execution
- Your conceptual skills are paired with hands-on attitude, motivation to take ownership for your topics and the inclusion of relevant partners from A-Z.
- Outstanding communication style to bring together people from various backgrounds and build to-the-point presentations for different levels within the organization
- You are used to taking decisions and handling partners based on data and development of key performance indicators
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategical skills
- Experience in working in a matrix and cross-functional team with a team first mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and preferably German
- Knowledge in (strategy) consulting, start-ups, ecommerce or classifieds
- Gathered experience in a digital and agile environment
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- International career opportunities throughout eCG.
- Competitive compensation, conference & education budget. We value your personal and professional development.
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. part-time work, an additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including working from home options.
- A great atmosphere, open-minded company culture with several social team activities (online and offline).
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, no matter who you are, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about us click here: https://jobs.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com/ebay-kleinanzeigen
People are the heart of the eBay Kleinanzeigen and their health and well-being are our first priority.
We continue to monitor local government guidance and partner closely with medical advisors to determine the safest and best next steps for everyone. As a result, most teams are working remotely, with a few teams able to collaborate in person with enhanced safety procedures. We will discuss the particular case for your region during the interview process. As a general rule, interviews will be completed remotely over video calls.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of eBay Classifieds Group
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement