Senior Category and Inventory Manager Refurb (f/m/d)
We Empower People and Create Economic Opportunity
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes.
eBay’s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with urgency and integrity and to be fearlessly inclusive? That’s who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
About the Team
The German Verticals team is responsible for the B2C business (i.e. from business sellers to consumers) of eBay Germany (ebay.de). The team is organized by industries (‘Verticals’, such as Consumer Electronics, Home & Garden, Fashion, or Motors) and horizontal teams such as trading and planning functions.
We are currently recruiting for our newly established Refurb team in Berlin/ Dreilinden a Senior Category and Inventory Manager Refurb (f/m/d)
- Responsible for definition and cross functional implementation of all programs to improve quality and quantity of Refurb inventory on eBay.de
- Cross category analysis of current Refurb Inventory status and performance, buyer and seller needs, and derivation of actionable insights
- Program management across various partners such as monetization, seller marketing, customer support, vertical teams and others
- Identify and source relevant and market leading inventory to support execution of strategy
- Identify and recruit vendors to support our sellers in Refurb specific issues, and drive adaption of global product features
- Budget forecasting, tracking & reconciling
- Ensure clear status reporting is happening at all levels, whether at the workstream level or with day to day team members
- Develop presentations and supporting documentation for various cadences and partners
You will have:
- Minimum 5+ years with hands on project and program experience, ideally also in a large, cross functional organization
- Experience in e-commerce, commerce, or transactional business environments
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experienced at working on detailed business cases from early concept through execution and ensuring transparency with stakeholders
- Experience leading cross functional teams across regions, locations, and time zones
- Naturally innovates and working with the unknown
- Makes sound decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations, including when under pressure
- Proficiency in German & English required
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement