eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay.The Role:
We are looking for a Sr Marketing Manager to work within eBay’s North America Marketing organization to lead go to market strategy and flawless execution of retail moments and vertical specific campaigns. This person will manage a team of Marketing Managers and work cross-functionally to develop strategic marketing plans (including media strategy, creative strategy, and learning agenda) and provide oversight for marketing execution (including email, onsite, paid media, incentives and more).Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership for marketing strategy, cross-channel go-to-market plans and a marketing learning agenda
- Manage a small team of marketing managers to deliver on plan, foster high employee engagement and coach career development plans
- Foster environment of innovation to solve business challenges and increase customer engagement
- Ensure optimal customer experience through customer feedback, oversight on end-to-end QA process and continuous monitoring
- Oversight of end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns, from campaign planning and execution to results and implications; includes sharing information with other regions for quick-follows
- Collect information and partner with analyst to inform stakeholders on results, make data driven decisions for continuous improvement and identification of new opportunities
- Develop cross-functional and media partnerships to identify new opportunities and drive continuous innovation
- College degree required, MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience in go-to-market planning, paid media strategy, full funnel marketing, retail marketing or related; experience in managing people
- Shown success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment, as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, and highly competitive industry
- Performance focused individual with experience working from concept to completion, dealing with ambiguity and working toward clarity, while maintaining high quality in outcomes and a strong sense of accountability
- Demonstrated project management experience; strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to plan and prioritize
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence across all levels, functions, geographies - internal and external
- Effective communication skills in large and small settings, solid understanding of the media industry tracking capabilities, and be very comfortable with Excel and Google Docs (primarily Slides and Sheets)
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely a diverse group of backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.