Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team shaping global commerce? Join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you are an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world.
eBay is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help design, shape, and drive product strategy for eBay’s Payments organization. This is a key role that connects Payments business, product and technology teams together to convert the company vision and business strategy into a product roadmap. In this role, you will be working with senior Product and Business leaders, Product and Business strategy teams, Product Management teams, Technology teams, Payments Solutions teams, User design and User research teams and several other cross functional stakeholders to identify what the future state of the product and platform ought to be and build a pathway to get there. Your responsible for ensuring end to end product integrity and customer experience cohesiveness across initiatives and projects developed by cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate will have previously developed global product strategies that enable and drive innovation and go-to-market efficiency. You will work closely with in-country and regional business leaders, product and domain leads to identify and build core capabilities. You will improve utility of features common to multiple partners, and efficiently solve for local functionalities critical to market success. Additionally, you have a proven track record to establish relationships and influence across organizations at all levels, as well as outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- You will assist in determining the strategic direction of the organization by evaluating customer needs, market opportunity and business goals.
- Identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the proposed solution on the customer, business and build.
- Zoom out to understand the strategic big picture and zoom in to understand the implementation details.
- Deliver the framework of Product blueprints and artifacts which will enable rapid delivery of quantifiable business value.
- Identify gaps in end to end experiences and processes and be the impetus to fix them.
- Drive multi-release product architecture and strategy.
- Work with cross-functional partners. Such as business, product, technology architects, engineering, design, user research, customer support, operations, regional partners. As well as business analytics to connect the dots across domains to surface opportunities and threats. You will outline strategic decisions, and frame impactful product recommendations.
- Ensure scalable and configurable solutions for global deployment.
- Work with business partners and technology architects to look ahead and prepare for upcoming features and Go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with business, product, design, UER to research and test new concepts and product features.
- Evaluate vendors and third party systems for business and functional needs.
- Influence leadership with findings and recommendations.
- Ensure all cross functional teams understand and adhere to the Product Strategy.
- Ensure execution plan achieves our strategic vision.
- Collaborate and simplify, constantly pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Subject matter specialist in technologies and products required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale and globally
- Asks the right questions to formulate product perspective and present requirements
- Balances technical and business acumen; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on business
- Builds relationships internally and externally is an active listener and clear communicator and seeks positive outcomes
- Thrives in a fast-paced ever changing environment and is comfortable managing uncertainty
- 5-8 years of strong experience as a product manager or business analyst
- Strong experience in an e-commerce industry or payments industry
- Engineering/MBA degree preferred
- Past experience in Core Payments, Risk and Trust domains would be ideal
Benefits are a crucial part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement