Scrum teams work on all screen sizes both on the web and native. Like everything else at eBay, we build scalable and highly-available systems for the millions of users that depend on us to conduct their businesses.
What you will do at eBay
- Design, develop, drive and deliver high-level test strategies, methodologies and take a hands-on approach to see that they are implemented timely and efficiently
- Testing mobile eBay native apps for different mobile products on smart phones - iPhone, iPad, or Android phones and tablets.
- Develop best in class test automation code for mobile applications.
- Conduct non functional testing, including accessibility, product app security, speed testing.
- Improve product and code testability
- Architect new environments and develop tools to improve efficiency of product development
- Voice support for quality of your product
- Collaborate with other functions including product management, product development, designers, business analysts and business users
- Lead projects and mentor engineers, providing technical guidance to the tea
- Participate in release planning, go/no-go meeting, organize bug bash & coordinate release processes
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Experience in component or UI testing on XCTest or Espresso
- Experience with test on simulators and physical mobile devices - iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets
- Experience with RESTful web services automation.
- Test modeling, test design and test reporting
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and tools
- Experience with test planning, scoping, create and maintain automation tests
- Use tools like SOAP UI, Charles Proxy
- Debug web service layer related issues from front end layers
- Expertise in QE automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Familiarity with testing platforms such as BrowserStack, Perfecto.
- Experience in testing eCommerce and Payments applications is a plus.
- Highly collaborative attitude and a phenomenal teammate
- Strong leadership skills
- Focus and attention on customer experience
- Quick learning ability to learn new things and independently. seeks areas of improvement for personal growth ”
- Self-driven demeanor: focuses and commits, proposes solutions and improvements
- Be proactive and engaged
- Strong communication skills both oral and in writing
- Prioritize well in a multi-project environment
- Analytical mindset and brilliant observer
- Effective negotiator with other teams/functions
- Sound approach to risk management
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely related field, 6+ years of experiences
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here:https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement