The Global Talent Engagement (GTE) organization at eBay Inc. is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class candidate experience. The Talent Engagement Coordinator is a key member of the team, responsible for all aspects of coordination and administration activity for the end-to-end hiring process at eBay Inc.
Support the administration and co-ordination of the end to end hiring activities of assigned requisitions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype, dial in details, candidate travel and expenses.
- Greet candidates, organize refreshments, deliver building tour and escort to the room/interview team where agreed as part of the interview experience.
- Support with other administrative activities such as reporting, printing documentation, preparation of Interview guides, candidate correspondence, career events and all other reasonable administration requests.
- Track, update and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis. Manage the job postings process internally and externally as applicable in a timely and accurate manner ensuring quality control of information displayed and brand image.
- Facilitate the co-ordination of DIL video, candidate assessments, call listening sessions, self-selection, teammate schedule and any other candidate assessment types in use at the time.
- Trouble shooting and highlighting day to day issues as identified to your direct manager.
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiencies
- Passion about Human, enjoy the coordination work and willing to learn and embrace challenge, mindset is on top of everything;
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills with a high work standards and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, able to work in a fast-paced environment whilst ensuring a high work standard and attention to detail.
- Customer-focused with ability to positively champion eBay Inc. and the GTE organization internally and externally. Fluency in written and verbal English with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement