At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of life to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At Stubhub we are
- Owners: We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
- Fan First: We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
- Driven: We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
- Inventive: We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
- Courageous: We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
- Diverse & Inclusive: We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
- Be part of a team that embraces de DevOps and Agile culture and is helping to transform the way we work across all delivery centers (San Francisco, Shanghai and Bilbao).
- Participate in the whole lifecycle of new services.
- Be responsible for your own work. You really will own it and manage it.
- Be fostered to grow as a professional.
- Be able to work in different aspects: monitoring, performance, security, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments, GCP and/or AWS preferably.
- Experience supporting web technologies and websites.
- Experience with Linux operating systems including installing, configuring and troubleshooting.
- SQL Database experience: MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of CD/CI pipeline: Jenkins and Concourse.
- Configuration management: Ansible, Chef and puppet.
- Version control: git.
- At the least medium level on: shell and/or python.
- A strong culture of continuous learning.
- Empathy and helpfulness.
- Be able to communicate your ideas in English.
It will be awesome that you also have these optional skills and experience:
- CI/CD with Concourse.
- Knowledge of Java and Groovy will be valuable skills.
Oracle Database experience will also help a lot.
Desire and experience on training others.
What we offer
Flexible working day. We build relationships based on trust.
Yearly budget for training and participation in events and conferences.
Good work environment is very important for us.
Benefits: Life insurance, private medical insurance (you and your direct family), pension plan, meal tickets, nursery tickets, and others.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement