At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
We are looking for an Account Manager/Ticket Utils Specialist to create long-term, trusting relationships with our top customers who utilize StubHub’s internal Point of Sale (POS) system Ticket Utils. The Account Manager/Ticket Utils Specialist role is to supervise the on-boarding and day-to-day support of top customers who utilize Ticket Utils. They are responsible to deliver a high degree of technical support and subject matter expertise of POS systems in the secondary ticketing marketplace specifically Ticket Utils.
What does an Account Manager do?
An Account Manager/Ticket Utils Specialist is the link between StubHub and StubHub’s Ticket Utils customers. They are responsible for assessing a top customer’s POS needs, finding ways to meet those needs in order to maintain a strong, lasting relationships while driving GMS growth. An Account Manager/Ticket Utils Specialist is responsible for ensuring that top customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that may handle any issues pertaining to the top customer’s work. They handle complaints and ensure that top customers get the best possible experience.
This position may require occasional travel.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting top customers relationships
- Grow new business with existing top customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet assigned quotas
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with top customers, top customer partners and executive sponsors
- Respond to complaints and support tickets and resolve issues to the top customer’s satisfaction to maintain the company’s reputation
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all top customer account management matters
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize top customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your assigned top customer book of business to understand and meet their needs
- Technical support and onboarding background with a solid understanding of API’s troubleshooting and support
- Experience with Point of Sales systems and technology, preferably, Tickiet Utils
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role with a history of building strong, long-lasting business relationships focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- History of working in a sales driven environment where your efforts drove your success, i.e. commissioned compensation structure
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key partners at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven track record juggling multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Sales or relevant field
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement