eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe! We are looking for people with drive, ideas, who want to help small businesses succeed —does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
The eBay North America Planning and Operations team is seeking a driven, strategic-minded individual to tackle the role of Vertical Operations Manager.
In this role you will:
- Facilitate planning activities as input into planning processes for the North America market
- Partner with shared resources to prioritize and execute initiatives in alignment with team strategy
- Drive retail moment planning & execution within the team
- Facilitate budget management and investment decisions on behalf of the team leader
- Provide input into strategy and initiatives prioritized by the team and support preparation for leadership reviews (e.g. initiative reviews)
- Drive ad hoc projects within the team and on behalf of the broader vertical organization
The role requires someone who:
- Has strong business acumen and the ability to think holistically around budget and investment implications
- Can lead cross-functional planning and execution
- Has strong prioritization abilities and skill in engaging various internal stakeholders
- Can communicate effectively in large or small group settings, including with senior executives
- Is detail oriented and has the ability to juggle dynamic tasks with short turnaround
- Is highly organized and experienced in creating processes and providing structure for teams
- Previous business experience overseeing P&L and holistic operations in online retail space
- Prior experience coordinating across departmental boundaries
- BS required, MS/MBA preferred
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills with world-class capabilities in PowerPoint and Excel preferred
- Successful candidates will have a passion for eCommerce marketplaces, exhibit a strong bias for action, possess strong partnering and stakeholder management skills and an intuition in balancing “right” and “fast”
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement