Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Whether on a year-long placement or a summer internship, our students play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and will have a comprehensive introduction to our Graduate Management Training Programme. For a university student, real world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
Our interns go at a highly energised pace. From day one of your summer internship or year-long placement at Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire the highly marketable skills and experience that you get when you’re helping to run and operate a successful business. But don’t just take our word for it – our interns have twice been voted Best Intern of the Year at the NUE awards.
It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our university interns take on the same challenges on their internship as our first and second year full-time professionals. You’ll be part of a team-based environment where Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
After an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be assigned to a branch office for hands-on business training. Here you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Our promote-from-within culture ensures that you’ll have a well-rounded training experience and learn skills in management, finance, operations, sales and customer service.
When you join our Management Placement and Internship Programme, whether on a year-long placement or a summer internship, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding, and often unexpected challenges. There is not one consistent aspect; however, you’ll not only get the chance to put into practice all that you’ve learned so far while at university, but you’ll learn more about sales, marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
Not only is it a paid placement programme, but you may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing launchpad to your career.
- We accept applications for our Management Placement and Internship Programme from all university students regardless of year, university attended and subjects being studied. Our assessment is based on how you perform against our competencies and will judge you on that alone.
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- No drug or alcohol related offence on driving record within the last five years is permitted.
- Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
- Please limit your application to only one job posting based on where you live and/or plan to work. Applying to multiple locations will delay your application being processed.
- This job posting is for applications within the following locations: Edinburgh, Sighthill, Leith, Corstorphine, Livingston, Dalkeith.