Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We are looking for you to join our team as an Account Implementation Administrator at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
The Account Implementation Team is responsible for creating and maintaining customer profiles in various internal rental systems across European operations. This includes Rental Pricing in such systems as ECARS and Odyssey, ensuring vehicle rates and pricing is loaded accurately and efficiently in accordance with contractual agreements as well as maintaining existing profiles.
We strive to provide efficient and fast paced service in the support of opening new business as well as helping to maintain existing customers. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with various departments across the business, including UK, USA and Europe.
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise to £1,500!! From there on you could progress to a Team Leader and even a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, hit the apply button above and submit your application!
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Ensuring rental pricing is loaded accurately and efficiently into our Rental systems
- Working in a shared workflow with Sales Support teams in St Louis and Tulsa
- Creating and maintaining account profiles in various systems
- Auditing and review of Account Set ups, Maintenance and Rental Pricing
- Ensure best practices and efficient process of Account Creations for new Business Accounts across all business lines
- Providing support to our UK & European Sales Teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT understanding (systems, Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Ability to network and build relationships with both internal and external customers
- Multi language skills beneficial but not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,750.00 per annum
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Account Implementation Administrators.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.