Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for thirteen consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
We are seeking team orientated and motivated individuals to join the Support Team within our Arms Claims Services department. Primary responsibilities for the successful candidates will involve invoicing, document management, claim queries as well as notifications through our third party external systems.
Please note that this is an entry level role. It's a great role which could be the first of many - we believe in supporting and developing our people to the full.
- Providing support through administrative tasks to all departments involved in the life of a claim
- Gathering and ensuring accuracy of documentation to be sent to insurance companies and solicitors
- Daily processing of all credit hire and repair invoices through multiple platforms
- Handling of queries from external and internal customers
- Assisting with the resolution of payment queries on claims
- Working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to learn and challenge existing procedures
- Team player with strong organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Please note that due to the nature of the role, successful applicants will require a security check which involves Financial Probity and Basic Criminality. If successful at interview you will need a valid passport in your current name and proof of address dated inside the last 3 months.