Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 25,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our IT team in Shrewsbury.
As an Application Support Analyst your primary responsibilities will revolve around maintaining and supporting bespoke and in-house IT systems on our employee helpdesk. This will require learning the business processes and user requirements and how these affect the data.
This is a fixed-term 6 month position working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, although applicants requiring flexible working will also be considered for this position.
Should you be successful in your application, your will be based in our Head Office at Knights Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 3AB.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and support of our bespoke and in-house applications, recording cases on the IT helpdesk, solving cases and writing up conclusions to your own cases.
- You will be directing and handling internal customers (colleagues) and third-party providers, by telephone, in person and via email, on a daily basis. So a professional and customer-service orientated attitude is essential.
- Over time you will have exposure to various areas of IT; the opportunity to participate and implement various projects and most importantly, the opportunity to develop and progress.
- You will be based in Flex-E-Rent's Head Office in Shrewsbury, Shropshire and reporting directly to the IT Manager, Alison Schofield.
- You will be part of a busy, friendly team, where your input will be valued.
- You will be open-minded, reliable and flexible; ready and willing to take on new challenges.
- A good attitude, attention to detail, ability and willingness to learn are prized above all.
- Able and willing to learn
- Customer-service mind-set
- Flexible, adaptable and open-minded
- Reliable, with attention to detail even under pressure
- Professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Kerridge (Autoline / Kestrel) experience
- Customer service /support experience