Are you looking to join a company where training and development matters? If the answer is yes then we are looking for you to join our team as a Billing Assistant at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
This role sits within our Billing Department and as an assistant you would be responsible, along with the team, for managing the invoicing function for our UK and Ireland operations.
We work together to meet our goals for the department and customer service is at the forefront of what we do as we want to deliver accurate and timely billing to our customers!
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise to £1,500!! From there on you could progress to a Team Leader and even a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
Don't delay, please hit the apply button and submit your application now.
Once in the role you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Answering internal and external queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Auditing and reviewing invoices
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: up to 40 per week
- Salary: £17,250 per annum
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Billing Assistants.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Samantha Meredith.