Add an annual turnover of $24.1 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
EU Commercial Management has a fantastic opportunity for an EU Information Management Team Supervisor/ Manager, based in Nottingham.
The EU Information Management Team are responsible for maintaining information relating to our network, fleet, policies & products across EMEA in our global systems for all brands.
In this new EU role, reporting to the EU Commercial Manager, the Team Supervisor/ Manager is responsible for the co-ordination, implementation and maintenance of all Enterprise, Alamo & National data across EHI global systems.
The Team Supervisor/ Manager will work very closely with the country teams using their commercial awareness, systems knowledge, analytical and problem-solving skills to drive business process improvements and support growth. The Team Manager/ Supervisor is accountable for quality control of all information and exceeding the service level agreements with the team’s internal customers.
- Management of the EU Information Management Team to include; recruitment, on-boarding, training & career development
- Management of the team’s workload, allocating and tracking of tasks
- Develop an error reporting process to include, root cause analysis, customer/ financial impact and any process or training enhancements to ensure non-reoccurrence
- Develop/ manage business processes and training to improve productivity
- Develop service level agreement with the countries and key internal groups
- Ensure the team performs within its service level agreement and quality KPI’s
- Ensure our customer facing policy, fleet, station, coverage, product and service content is reviewed regularly to ensure it complies with our internal and external regulatory commitments
- Develop and manage processes to ensure clear definitions of policy, product & service content is displayed to our customer across all systems
- Working closely with the Information Management Team in St Louis to ensure the team adheres to global procedures and remains aligned on any global strategic initiatives
- Support our countries & other areas of the business to drive forward the implementation of new products and services for our customers
- Other special projects as required
- Must have detailed Information Management related knowledge of Odyssey, LRD, Account Maintenance and IM Fleet
- Must be an experienced team leader with strong people management skills
- Must have experience with working with franchise partners
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of reservation, rental and billing interfaces is preferred
Salary: Competitive + Bens
Hours: 40 per week, Monday - Friday