Add an annual turnover of $24.1billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9million vehicles spread across 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way
We are pleased to announce an opportunity within our In-House Customer Service operations based in Croydon. In-house is a fast paced and varied environment, and offers a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop a wide variety of skills and to start their career within Enterprise. Training will be provided to help the successful candidate excel in their career. These positions will be based on a 7-day rotating shift pattern with a 40-hour work week including weekends; shifts range from 7am - 4pm (8-5), 9am - 6pm, 11am-8pm and 12pm –9pm.
Suitable candidates must be able to display the following qualities:
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise within a dynamic environment.
- Committed team player who is able to work closely with rental, non-rental and account staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and possessing a positive attitude.
- Responsible for problem solving and providing realistic solutions to customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Responsible for working to tight deadlines
- Working independently but alos as part of a team committed to supporting our customers
Duties involved will include, but will not be limited to:
- Sending reservationsto branches on the ARMS system and liaising with branches to provide the best service for the customer.
- Consolidated callbacks for the UK.
- Dealing with account queries and customer complaint issues.
- Account Receivable collections.
- Managing and developing relationships with different account departments.
- Desire to work in customer service
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Legally eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction