Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise’s internships give you the chance to get ahead in the job market - but don’t just take our word for it; we have consistently featured as part of the National Undergraduate Employability Awards top employer list. It’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee all day and our new opportunities in our National Billing Team are the perfect way gain business skills and work expereince within a successful global organisation.
This opportunity is based at Enterprise Holdings' European Head Office in Egham, Surrey.
The department have responsibilities in three broad areas:
- Auditing, formatting, and processing of accounts
- Receipting of all centralised accounts and deposits
- Preparation of debt statements, accounts receivable runs, and query resolution for national accounts
We verify, audit, and issue some 1.8 million invoices each year—worth approximately £430 million—for more than 5,000 different customer profiles.
- Answering internal and external queries
- Auditing and reviewing invoices
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices
- Resolving customer queries and disputes related to invoices
- Ensuring payments are received as per agreed terms
- Must be a current undergraduate university student looking to undertake a placement year as part of your course (any discipline)
- Must have a strong work ethic and can-do approach to problem solving
- Strong belief in the team ethic
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Intermediate or above Excel skills
- Excellent telephonemanner and general communication skills are essential
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: £17,100.00 per annum pro rata
- Duration: The internship will run from July - September 2019
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 18/04/2019
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. But it’s not all about us; we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies in you that we look for in our placement students.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally, you will be invited in for face to face interview and assessment.