- This position is a leadership position responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and execution of engagement onboarding program for various products built by EY Client Technology teams.
This leadership position is responsible for thought leadership ensuring the product incorporates consumption requirements aligned with the organization’s overall strategy and goals.
Exceptional leadership with the ability to communicate the vision and goals of the engagement onboarding function with various stakeholders.
Manages group of projects, sub programs and associated activities in alignment with strategy, commitment and goals
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Provide the leadership necessary to lead and support service delivery in all CSO engagement onboarding areas, including:
Engagement onboarding function: Develop and maintain the onboarding service framework, oversee the progress and results of projects under the onboarding program portfolio. Lead and manage the global onboarding team and collaborate with other service leaders across CT to provide each client, for each product, a consistent, efficient and robust onboarding experience. Develop and oversee the change management, risk management and other governance sub-functions within onboarding and ensure their alignment with firm standards and policies.
Product consumption enablement management function.
Onboarding and support readiness management function.
Continuous service management improvement function.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Strong influencing skills are required to work with other departments or leaders
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science required
- MBA / MS preferred
- Technology and business/industry work experience including software engineering, technology solution development, complex business systems design, deployment and service delivery, front office business function transformation, enterprise operational risk mitigation framework design and implementation.
- Leadership experience in managing global, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience delivering large/complex enterprise software implementation program for fortune 500 companies
- Hands-on experience in business process modeling, customer journey mapping, business function assessment and future state design and implementation
- Non-standard work hours, including nights and weekends are common and expected for this role.
- Occasional travel domestically and internationally may be required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) required