- Assessing data coverage and quality
- Defining suitable data history requirements
- Working with our off shore support teams (GDS) to enhance and maintain data used to support our analytics capabilities
- Liaising with internal clients
- Developing models
- Developing suitable reporting systems
- Specifying requirements to our off-shore support teams
- Creating visualisations to explain complex concepts
- Develop presentation and insight report packs
- Provide best practice advice and support
- Enabling greater insights through engaging with other service lines across various geographies within the firm (e.g. Tax, GDS, Markets)
- Using the results of the analysis to create persuasive presentations
- Developing reporting systems to more widely distribute the results of analysis
- Application and adherence to GDPR, people data governance and data privacy polices
- Cognisant in the use and application of local data privacy and information security law
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business problems, develop a rational framework for investigating the problems
- Understanding of engagement economics and business finance
- First hand knowledge and practical application in designing and implementing complex data structures, including data analysis and problem solving
- Application of predictive modeling and statistical methods – such as R, Python, SPSS
- Experience with data visualisation and reporting systems such as PowerBI,Tableau or Spotfire
- Strong academic record, preferably a degree in a technical domain (e.g., Psychology, Statistics, IT, Math, Engineering, Econometrics, Science)
- Experience in the professional services, data supplier or consulting environment
- Using relational database, including the development of SQL queries to extract and manage large volumes of data
- Strategic, operational and tactical workforce planning experience within a large, complex, multinational organisation is desirable, but not essential
- A primary degree and any post graduate degrees and professional qualifications are desirable but not critical e.g. CIPD
- Experience of working on projects within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organisations
- Data/ Visualisation skills e.g. Microsoft PowerBI, IBM SPSS, Python, Tableau
- Computer Skills: Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Teams, Azure DevOps, SharePoint), OrgPublisher
- Flexibility and comfort in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to deal with and manage uncertainty and incomplete information
We have many clients from various sectors talking to us about how can they assess, attract and nurture talent engagingly in varying contexts.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate real impact within various areas for our clients. We require people who can build our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect effectively across our global PAS to maximise our global knowledge and experience in supporting clients to build their talent pool.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes assistance for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are dedicated to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service
We make sure our people succeed. The networks you build and the experiences you have with us will help define and accelerate the rest of your career. Last year in the UK, nearly 2,000 of our people were promoted or progressed within their grade, and we are significantly increasing the number of partners in the UK. So, when you build something better at EY, we make sure you’re rewarded.
Our People Advisory Services practice has over 10,000 practitioners operating within a globally integrated team, bringing their skills, insights and experience to support our clients.
Driven by our focused insight and innovation, PAS is best positioned to advise and influence our client’s activities at senior leadership level to respond to the scale and complexity of how and where our clients work globally, making us the trusted advisor of choice to our clients and creating more opportunities for our people. As a result, we’re continually seeking new markets, new perspectives and better ways to deliver value.
EY is dedicated to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.