If you're looking to lead on global consumer focused social media strategiesthen this role could be for you.
We are a global, award winning, integrated communications agency with 250+ people in London. Our 30+ Consumer & Brand Marketing practice are the people to drive, manage or even fight change. These guys create brand love, shift perceptions and make a measurable difference to our client’s business.
We’re currently looking for a senior strategist (Associate Director level) to partner with the team, leading social strategy across a variety of tier 1 brands in the sports & entertainment, consumer tech, consumer health and luxury and lifestyle space.
We want to hear from you if...
- You live and breathe social, existing at the intersection of earned & paid media, creative, analytics, social, and content
- You understand audiences and are experienced creating social strategies that are integral to broader campaigns
- You thrive on figuring out which social channels and opportunities are right for brands and what the right content and messaging should be
- You have an editorial eye and know how brands can use social to tell stories that move consumers and drive sales or make a change
- You have consumer lifestyle brand experience, ideally within sports & entertainment, travel & luxury, consumer health or consumer tech.
- You can manage social campaigns effectively, overseeing and inspiring junior executional team while getting stuck in on planning
- You understand how to use paid social in the mix to amplify efforts
- You have a nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments
- you have an ear for consumer insights and get what makes people tick!
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
If this sounds like you we'd love to discuss further!