For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job
Cell Therapy Account Manager (m/f/d) Region Jena, Chemnitz, Würzburg, Regensburg
The Cell Therapy Account Manager (m/f/d) Region Jena, Chemnitz, Würzburg, Regensburg will be responsible for assessing, cultivating and managing professional relationships across broad stakeholder groups within targeted Cell Therapy qualified treatment centres to ensure the successful introduction and utilization of Kite cell therapy products.
Activities will focus on maintaining world-class, patient centric operations in a defined number of existing qualified treatment centres as well as project managing the qualification of new centers to ensure the successful introduction and use of Kite products.
Being a core member of the commercial team, you will add value through engagement with key stakeholders at all levels to drive differentiation and continue establishing Kite as the leader in cell therap
Specific job responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting with appropriate leaders across the qualified centers to continue educate and logistically support the use of Kite product(s)
- Ability to navigate a complex account environment and understand the needs/issues of various stakeholders at all levels within the account
- Coordination of the cell journey to ensure a high level of patient access and cell delivery
- Closely works with Market Access colleagues meeting government representatives to enable reimbursement of cell therapy locally or nationally
- Collaborates with Head-Office and Medical teams to develop and implement key account plans
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with colleagues in commercial, quality and medical affairs
- Actively gains customer insights, providing timely follow-up on commitments and requests
- Operate in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies.
- Develop significant relationships with Therapy Area Experts (TAEs), senior account level leadership, as well as other decision makers and influencers.
- Provide Medical Affairs and Commercial colleagues with appropriate feedback and insights from interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs).
- Provide support at professional meetings, including staffing exhibits, reporting on scientific sessions, and facilitating meetings with TAEs.
- Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities
- Collaborate regularly with CTRSs to coordinate HCP interactions and align on consistent and harmonized delivery of key differentiating messages
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Strong project management skills
- Has proven ability to work across various functions (frequent interactions with the Business Unit Director, CTAM lead, Medical Director, Medical Scientists, CTAM partners (CTRS), National & Regional Account Directors and the Quality team)
- Strong commercial and scientific acumen, being able to translate scientific information and eloquently educate on the value proposition of Kite constructs
- Proven track record of high performance
- Frontline management level experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability and desire to provide unprecedented customer support across stakeholder groups
- Possesses a long term, strategic understanding of the hematology/oncology market Inclination to be a contributing member of a high performing team where individual and team success align
- Experience executing with products/therapies that require complex customer delivery including logistics management
- Ability to successfully work and collaborate with field based and internal cross functional partners
- Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate and apply data to inform decision making
- Experience managing and executing in large accounts including strategic planning, problem solving, conflict resolution
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to work hands-on with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Specific education and experience requirements:
- Launch experience; launch experience within academic hospitals preferred
- 7-10 years oncology/hematology experience
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree is preferred
- Requires some overnight travel
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.