For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job
Kite Pharma, a Gilead company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
An exciting opportunity has become available fo Regulatory Affairs Manager or Senior Associate to join the International Regulatory Affairs team to be based in Cambridge or Stockley Park. This position will report to an Associate Director within the Regulatory Affairs Cell Therapy Oncology Team and will be responsible for the preparation of regulatory submissions for advanced therapy medicinal products that treat cancer:
- Working with the European regulatory product lead for a development product, prepares regulatory documentation, as required, in accordance with Regulations, guidance and legal obligations.
- For the development product prepares and/or co-ordination of the regulatory documentation to support clinical trial applications and amendments, in the European Union.
- Working with the European regulatory product lead to ensure when licensed the product packaging and associated information is updated and maintained in accordance with Marketing Authorisation including the review and management of labelling translations and artwork.
- Interaction with the Regulatory, Clinical Research, Clinical Operations and other functions to ensure optimal execution of the agreed regulatory strategy for development medicinal products.
- Represents the International Regulatory Affairs function at cross functional submission and study management team meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines and for communicating changes in regulatory information to product teams.
- Supports the Associate Director as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in biological or life sciences, pharmacy or medicine (or international equivalent). An advanced degree is desirable or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience in the preparation and submission of regulatory documentation to support centralised MAA procedure and post approval activities and a good breadth of understanding of the European regulations.
- Knowledge and experience relating to clinical trials would also be desirable.
- Experience representing Regulatory Affairs on cross functional teams is desirable.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to work simultaneously on a number of projects with tight timelines.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision of Regulatory Affairs professionals, but following detailed instruction with well-defined procedures.
Travel will be required between UK sites for meetings and training.
European travel would only be required in exceptional circumstances.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the business objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
The ideal candidate will align with the company’s core values by being accountable for their work, displaying integrity in everything they do, thriving in a team environment, seeing excellence as the only measure of success, and ensuring inclusion of all viewpoints in decision making.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.