Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted
virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and
months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure
the health and safety of our teams.
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.Job Description
As a Clinical Pharmacologist, you will be responsible for design, data analysis and progress communication on a small number of studies with input from more senior Clinical Pharmacologists.
You will have a general understanding of how clinical study design can lead to proof-of-concept and may provide suggestions for modifications to process changes. You will have unparalleled opportunity to be involved with several aspects the product development process. We seek to provide a rewarding career and a continuous learning experience.
- With guidance, designs and conducts clinical pharmacology studies.
- Assists in the pharmacokinetic analysis, interpretation, and reporting of data from studies.
- Conducts and reports results from PK/PD analysis.
- Analyzes and report results from toxicokinetic studies.
- Provide support to research ADME programs if necessary.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to convey technical information clearly to others are required.
- 2+ years of experience and an MD, PhD or PharmD degree in pharmacokinetics or a related scientific discipline. Knowledge of pharmacokinetic and other analysis software programs (e.g. WinNonlin, GraphPad, etc.)
- Knowledge of current and emerging scientific standards regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to convey complex technical information clearly
- Ability to critically analyze problems and provide creative solutions
- Confidence and discipline to work autonomously
- Genuine curiosity and drive to ask questions – looking for the ‘why’ of every project
- Desire to strive for continuous improvement
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.