Gilead Sciences is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted
virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and
months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure
the health and safety of our teams.
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.Job Description
CLINICAL OPERATIONS: Clinical Operations is responsible for the execution of all Phase 1-4 clinical trials, across all therapeutic areas, around the world. In partnership with Clinical Research, Medical Affairs and Development Operations functions, ensures that all clinical trial activities are performed in accordance with all applicable SOPs, company policies and regulatory guidelines to provide timely delivery of high quality clinical data to support global registration and commercialization of Gilead’s products.
Sr. Clinical Trials Management Associate, Clinical Operations (Sr. CTMA)
Openings across all Therapeutic Areas- Oncology, Virology, Inflammation & Early Development. Positions can be located in Foster City CA, Seattle WA, or New Jersey office sites.
We are seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated candidate to join the Clinical Operations team.
Specific Responsibilities and Skills for Position:
- Prioritize multiple tasks, plan proactively, and accomplish goals using well-defined instructions
- Participate in and manage project meetings and conference calls with CROs, vendors, and multi-functional teams
- Able to anticipate obstacles and proactively develop solutions to achieve project goals
- Develop a general understanding of functional issues and routine project goals from an organizational perspective
- Participate in abstract presentations, oral presentations, and manuscript development activities
- Interact and cooperate with individuals in other functional areas to address routine study issues
- Develop tools and processes that increase measured efficiencies of the project
- Assist in trainings for Clinical Trials Management Associates (CTMAs) and Clinical Project Assistants (CPAs),
- Assist in selecting Contract Research Organizations (CROs) or vendors
- Coordinates CROs and vendors
- Responsible in updating of study timelines
- Participate in departmental, or interdepartmental, strategic initiatives under general supervision
- Assist in review of routine data and preparation of safety, interim, and final study reports, and resolution of data discrepancies
- Conduct site evaluation, initiation, co-monitoring, and closeout visits, in addition to the routine monitoring visits
- Assure the site compliance with the protocol and regulatory requirements for GS studies
- Draft and coordinate review of protocols, informed consents, case report forms, and study plans as needed
- Travel may be required
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills are required
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMA Regulations (or relevant local regulations), ICH Guidelines, and GCP governing the conduct of clinical studies
- Working knowledge and experience with Word, PowerPoint, Project and Excel
Experience and Skills:
- At least 4+ years of experience and a RN (2 or 3 year certificate) or BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least 2+ years of experience and a Masters' degree or higher; scientific discipline preferred
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Gilead Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.