They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
The Sales Representative will play a key role in our expansion by building lasting partnerships with gyms, studios, and fitness centers across the US to expand our network of fitness partners.
What You'll Do...
- Research, identify, and tenaciously target new opportunities via the phone and web
- Maintain a high volume of activity including cold calls, emails, and social selling
- Develop creative and innovative ways to connect with potential fitness partners
- Consistently kill your monthly sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
You Should Have...
- 1+ years experience working in sales or the fitness industry preferred
- Outgoing and enthusiastic conversationalist with strong listening and communication skills
- Ambitious and scrappy metrics driven self-starter
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Enthusiasm for helping people have a happier and healthier life
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- High earning potential with base salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and a floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.