What's the role?
Are you an experienced marketing and communications leader who loves building highly efficient and effective teams? Are you a dynamic personality that can be both the architect and implementor of demand generation activities, comprehensive communications plans, sales enablement and event support? If so HERE Technologies has the opening for you. We are currently hiring for a Head of Regional Marketing role in our APAC region.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading a team that is charged with all marketing and communications activities within the larger Asia-Pacific Region. You will work closely with Sales leadership to drive regional specific plans and ensure best-practice alignment across regions, while enabling local optimization and impact. Must have experience in a matrixed organization interacting with and with dotted line responsibility to multiple functions organizations.
In this role you will have responsibility for regional shared KPI’s with both the Global Brand teams and Regional Sales Organization. Your function in this role is to implement programs that directly impact these shared KPI’s but still incorporate and encourage key stakeholder feedback.
- Execute a regional lead generation strategy that build awareness, drive demand, create and nurture leads, and build and accelerate pipeline all while maintaining alignment to the positioning and messaging set by Revenue and Product Marketing.
- Maintain a deep cross-functional partnership with Revenue Marketing, Product & Portfolio Marketing, Employee Communications, External Communications, Strategic Marketing, and Sales teams. Establishing clear communication, alignment, and trust with these groups will be critical to success.
- Drive localized marketing and communications plans and high touch marketing events and programs that increase awareness of HERE, generate quality pipeline, move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy.
- Represent the larger Marketing and Communications team within each sub-region within the larger APAC region.
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of Regional Marketing programs to stakeholders and the executive team
- Collect regional/local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports the regional marketing/sales activities. Contribute a regionally focused view of the targeted Ideal Customer Profile through account segmentation and detailed understanding of the buying process.
- Build the HERE brand and develop brand affinity to achieve a tangible lift in brand attributes among the target audience. Position HERE as a leader in the specific industry space through the deployment and Management of Regional initiatives
Who are you?
You have a strong foundation in marketing and communications strategies within the APAC region. You are able to work with Regional and HQ resources to develop and implement effective regional plans that support revenue generation, sales support/enablement, and communications (both external/internal). You will be the primary marketing and communications contact within the region and regional sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
· 20+ years of marketing and communications experience in a B2B organization ( IT Software , Product or Platform companies)
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business or related fields
· Direct experience in go-to-market planning, development and execution across multiple marketing channels
· 5+ years of managing direct reports in a matrixed organization – both remote and on-site
· Ability to think critically and make optimization decision based on data analytics
· Deep expertise and experience in B2B SaaS (or similar high volume, high velocity markets).
· Previous background or experience in the Mapping and Location Services Industry is a plus.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
· Ability to travel up to 40%.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.