A Marketing Partnership Coordinator at IG is a core part of the central Marketing Partnership (AKA Affiliate Marketing) Team. They are responsible for the smooth running of the programme including but not limited to:
- Onboarding process for new partners
- Monitoring activities of our partners to ensure in line with our compliance guidelines.
- Maintaining a bank of creative assets for partners to use
- Managing payments process to ensure partners are paid correctly and on time.
- Handling day-to-day issues with partners such tracking issues
- Coordinating Administrative tasks for the team, such as planning for Expo’s, briefing in Email comms to go out to partners or website updates.
- Reporting performance of the channel, circulating around senior management
- Various optimization projects to help improve the performance of the channel
The Coordinator function is based in Krakow, working closely with the Partnership Managers (handling relationships with Partners) and Head of the Channel who are based in London and Melbourne. Therefore, strong commination skills and autonomous work ethic is important.
There are also several complex processes to follow and systems to learn so a strong attention to detail is vital.
The candidate will also need to work with colleagues from all over the globe, sometimes with urgent issues to resolve so a friendly yet straight talking manner is important.
There will be opportunity to travel with this role as the team attends ~5 expos a year, as well as trips to our head office in London to keep in touch with the team members there.
- High level of spoken and written English language
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level organizational skills
- Second language
- Knowledge of online marketing/affiliate marketing
- Understanding of basics of affiliate/online tracking
- Use of project management tools Base camp/Slack/Jira