Spectrum – Senior Manager Digital Marketing
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, the Senior Manager Digital Marketing is responsible for all digital marketing initiatives across the Spectrum business, leading a small but dedicated team of related marketeers and agencies. In this European role, the successful postholder will be a highly analytical thinker with a deep understanding of digital marketing techniques who is able to strategise as well as be operationally effective. With strong marketing leadership, the Senior Manager Digital Marketing will be able to redefine and rejuvenate existing omni-channel digital marketing output whilst operating within an international organisation.
To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship- and Marketing Automation Systems. The role is responsible for the management of all customer information and provision of analytical support for customer initiatives (e.g. campaigns).
As Senior Manager Digital Marketing (m/f/d) you will be located in our Frankfurt Headquarter. In This Role You Have the following key accountabilities
• You own the Global Marketing platforms, systems and channels (e.g. websites, marketing automation platform, analytics software, social media channels)
• You act as an influencer and facilitator to the wider business by offering omni-channel digital marketing expertise and consultancy. You do this by empowering the central marketing team to digitize their campaigns and processes by enabling seamless digital customer journey through our marketing channels (e.g. website, blog, video, social media)
• You develop the marketing framework in close alignment and collaboration with other stakeholders (target groups, regional structure, content, digital features and functionalities)
• You review platforms and systems (e.g. marketing automation, digital asset management, analytics) and identify gaps and needs
• You are the internal expert for digital marketing topics such as targeting, advertising, digital campaigns, website strategy, performance, lead scoring and more
• You partner with internal teams to implement the alignment of marketing technologies (e.g. website, marketing automation) in our CRM (Salesforce.com) by closing the loop on content and contacts to Sales
• You work with global client solution teams to develop customer journeys to improve sales activation and translate key business questions and clients' needs into marketing measures and digital content
Now as we have introduced you to the role as Senior Manager Digital Marketing (m/f/d), who are we actually looking for to join our team?
• You have at least a BA degree (Hons) in Marketing or Business to be a key contributor in our strong community of smart people
• You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing professional ideally in financial services
• You are an expert in your area and have experience in online advertising, social media performance tracking and SEO. In addition, you have extensive knowledge in marketing automation, CMS and CRM systems (e.g. CMS systems, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.)
• You are a passionate contributor and bring practical experience with digital marketing processes, especially with campaign management
• You feel comfortable in an international environment and welcome working with a great mix of diverse people and complex matrix organization
• You join our international community and have the opportunity to travel occasionally
• You have excellent written and spoken English skills, German should be your mother tongue. Additional languages would be nice to have.
Spectrum is an innovative new approach to retail trading for those who want 24-hour access to the markets.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, we offer a new way of dealing in securitised derivatives for the Pan-European retail market; introducing a purpose built 24-hour lit trading venue, with complete transparency, increased choice and maximum control.Our best-in-class technology ensures we safely match thousands of orders and quotes every second, meaning retail investors can be confident in trading what they want, at the limit order they want, 24 hours a day. BaFin authorised, we're forever exploring new ways to light up potential within people, technology and the markets, so that we can enable our customers, and importantly their retail investors greater access to unlock a new world of opportunities. Opening the door to a more regulated, reliable, and rewarding tomorrow. By defying traditional convention, removing complexity, and working closer with investors, it is our belief that we can empower the retail trading community.
Spectrum – Lighting up the Market