As part of our national Field Marketing Consultancy team, you will be responsible for identifying aftersales growth opportunities and providing guidance on the effective use of our industry-leading Catalyst for Aftersales (CFA) programme.
CFA provides key performance indicator information and data to our clients and also enables effective customer relationship management (CRM) communications to aftersales customers.
You will work with our OEM client field teams and participating dealer partners to apply the CFA programme for optimum business benefit - increasing customer retention and generating incremental parts and labour sales.
The field support will involve Regional and one-to-one dealer meetings (virtual and on-site) engaging with programme administrators, Aftersales Managers, Dealer Principals, Brand Directors and Group Managers.
Your core goals will be to target adoption of CFA in our OEM client's dealer networks and to maximize dealer engagement through providing excellent consultancy support to maximize customer retention and business development.
Key responsibilities include:
Training - Virtual and on-site solution training and best practice sharing.
Analysis - In-depth analysis of the aftersales business to identify opportunities
Guidance - P rovision of guidance on improving performance through process enhancement and/or marketing initiatives
Presentations - You will deliver performance overviews and marketing recommendations to further improve the dealers business
Selling - You will identify and pursue opportunities to extend subscription services to new dealers
Reporting - You will agree actions and document all points for completion and follow-up
The role is key to establishing the highest possible profile of the capabilities of Catalyst For Aftersales and its potential to develop a workshop and parts business at dealer and national levels, securing continuity of the account with the client.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic self-starter, with a comprehensive understanding of the UK automotive market, gained from experience within a dealer and/or OEM aftersales environment.
- Good presentation skills will be required to present the system to senior dealership personnel in a confident and credible manner.
- Interpersonal skills will be needed to train dealership personnel to operate the system in an effective manner.
- Analytical skills will be essential to identify trends and consultancy skill to offer corrective advice where necessary.
- Strong sales skills to support the OEM Field Team to enroll dealers on the system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to keep all concerned fully informed.
A limited number of overnight stays should be anticipated between dealer visits although the number will depend on the candidate's location and effective journey planning.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package including a cash incentive plan
- 25-days annual leave
- Field-based role (primarily home-based)
- A benefits package with options including medical insurance, pension, health care, ride to work scheme plus many more
- Development through regular client interface and support of an experienced team
- Progression opportunities through program management and commercial team structures
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.