What's in it for you:
We are currently looking for an entry-level Client Success Associate to support the Capital Markets products offered by our Global Markets Group. In this role, you will gain an overall understanding of our business involving, but not limited to, building & maintaining relationships, data research, client training & demonstration, and troubleshooting user related issues.
Our Global Markets Group, which is within the Information Services segment of the Financial Services group at IHS Markit, is seeking a highly motivated, bilingual, Associate to join our team and focus on first-tier support on our workflow products. Our expertise includes roadshows, deal data, analytics, book building, compliance and reporting, across all asset classes.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn & grow in a role supporting companies within the Global Capital Markets Industry & the various solutions required for their software needs.
What you'll work on:
- Provide first-tier support on a wide cross-section of Capital Markets-based applications
- Build & Maintain strong customer relationships and provide outstanding client service
- Provide clients, both internal and external, with timely assistance via telephone, email and in person
- Onsite client support
- Conduct client training sessions and product demonstrations
- Liaise with product and account management teams regarding forthcoming enhancements and solicit feedback from clients to ensure seamless support
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that may impact services provided to clients, as well as commercial developments within the market which may relate to services the group could be extended to cover
What we look for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Native/Fluency in verbal and written Japanese is a must, as well as English fluency
- Experience working/living in an international working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone presence; must be able to deal with others in a pleasant manner and work under varying degrees of pressure and time constraints
- Great listening skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Personal initiative and ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
- Ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client as well as troubleshoot or resolve client issue
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Internet applications
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.