Years of Experience
12 pm - 9 pm
AutomotiveMastermind provides U.S. automotive dealers with AI/behavior prediction analytics software and marketing solutions that improve the vehicle purchase process and results. The company's cloud-based technology helps dealers precisely predict automobile-buying behavior and automates the creation of microtargeted customer communications, leading to proven higher sales and more consistent customer retention. In 2017, we were acquired by IHS Markit.
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team and manage the software development lifecycle for meeting delivery commitments and ensuring high-quality and well-documented software
- Use the latest technology to build innovative front-end applications and associated services.
- Develop applications that run on a cloud infrastructure - Azure and Google Cloud.
- You will be leading an agile team interfacing with the product team and participating in scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- The ideal candidate should be able to bring best practices as well as fresh new ideas to the team.
- Engineering Leader/Manager with 10+ years of experience building enterprise-level applications.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in people-management and in leading a scrum/agile team and doing line management functions (performance reviews) for the engineers in the team.
- Experience building cutting-edge web interfaces using Angular and/or React framework.
- Experience building high-performance back-end services, preferably with C# and .NET Core.
- Experience creating/consuming Restful APIs.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Experience with TDD, agile software development processes and collaborating in multi-functional agile teams.
- Working knowledge of microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- Familiarity with both relational and non-relational database systems including MS SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Comfortable using Azure DevOps or similar tools for version control (via Git) and CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with technical teams and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to mentor more junior team members.
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a related engineering discipline required.
What You'll Love About Us - Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy - we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.