Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ.Market EyeQ is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
What we do:
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a face-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continue to motive and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have bee at the core of what we do, and who we have built our culture through the years. Through this framework, our team members have a passion to drive success, while collaborating to win.
As a member of our newly created Inside Sales team, headquartered in London, Ontario, you will be dedicated to fostering relationships with prospects to identify, develop, and close new business with small to medium-sized customers. Ideal candidates have proven quota-driven success and is ready to target an unexplored market in a virtual environment.
- Exceed sales quota by driving self-created new business, responding to inbound leads, and
working with partner departments to grow revenue through new contracts
- Build and maintain a robust and clean customer pipeline through effective prospecting and
outbound cold calls, emails, and LinkedIn correspondence
- Attend weekly 1:1 meetings with your Director to discuss active pipeline and
- Cultivate relationships with customers, decision-makers, and thought leaders
- Conduct outreach preparation including company background research and other relevant lead
- Engage with qualified potential business customers via phone and email. Conduct online
technology demonstrations that clearly highlight the benefits of our solutions
- Provide a consultative approach with prospects to identify how to best solve their needs
through customized solution options
- Promptly provide information and quotes for the client based on an understanding of their
unique needs that are within approval parameters. Receive prompt approval from leadership for
customized deal opportunities
- Prepare contracts, invoices, and other administrative tasks to ensure the sales process is
properly closed and documented
- Partner with the onboarding, Launch Specialist and Dealer Relations team to ensure a smooth
transition for the customer onto our technology
- Build meaningful relationships with clients to drive additional future upsells
- Enter, update, and maintain information on leads, prospects, and opportunities in
- Identify customer's buying trends and share knowledge with colleagues and leadership
- Remain current on ongoing new product features and their potential impact on new prospects
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of proven success in an inside/outside sales role
- Strong researching, pipeline management and closing skills
- Excellent communication/consultation skills and the ability to articulate value
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Detail oriented and able to use tools and technology effectively
- Comfort with technology
- Software sales (especially software-as-a-service) and/or automotive experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Success building a territory from scratch and quickly identifying and soliciting interest
from viable prospects
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required. The team will be headquartered in our London, Ontario office but will be working remotely during the pandemic. Future state of work location will be discussed and determined at a later time.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.