Economic and Country Risk data, models, and experts provide companies with the complete perspective - from global economic strengths to industry level health and down to street-level risk assessments and everything in between. Our clients rely on us to support their strategic and tactical plans whether they are expanding their global footprint, negotiating pricing, setting investment plans, protecting their assets, or trying to increase revenue. With comprehensive and consistent data, economic and risk forecasting models, granular country and sovereign risk ratings, comparative industry forecasts, commodity prices, and unmatched expertise, we enable customers to identify and optimize opportunities, mitigate risks, and solve problems across the globe.
The Consultant is a researcher with the primary responsibility for converting his or her experience, knowledge, insights and analysis together with IHS Markit's knowledge and capital base into sustainable, profitable IHS Markit consulting services. This includes support for assessment of client's needs and requirements, support for development of winning proposals and management of consulting projects as well as the delivery/presentation to clients. The Consultant must have knowledge of economic theory, modeling, and analysis with industry focus. Consultant supports to sell, execute, and deliver consulting engagements and, as such, play an integral role in aspect of the client relationship. Thus, this role demands exceptional professionalism and business acumen when marketing IHS Markit's competencies while positioning himself/herself as an expert throughout the project management and execution cycle and in aspects of client interaction. Consultant must be able to work autonomously in the management/execution/delivery of consulting engagements, while possibly getting support from teams that may include members from various IHS Markit's offices.
- Support development of new consulting business with a focus on Markit Planning Applications in EMEA including the full chain from support for client's needs and requirements, opportunity identification, and proposal development. Lead on project management, execution and delivery of work
- Support the management of the EMEA-based Consulting team in new business development and complete responsibility for project management and delivery. Engage and communicate in an effective manner with the US based team. Project management responsibilities require that the Consultant manages the analysis and report generation required to satisfy single client projects. Consultant are required to lead project teams as well as to independently complete analysis and reports as needed. Maintain a working knowledge of the basic IHS Markit contents, databases, and tools. Maintain and develop general knowledge of various unique analytical methodologies to undertake and integrate various elements of market planning applications. Cooperatively work across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach. Understand, use, improve and develop competitive assessment tool sets pertinent to Market Planning applications.
- Cash incentive plan and equity award
- Options to work from home and remote
- Development plan into 6 bases on performance
- Training support
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.