Position: Consulting Associate Director - Power and Renewables
Summary: The Associate Director will be responsible for managing power and renewables sector consulting projects in APAC
- Manage consulting project execution ensuring client satisfaction and project profitability
- Lead project execution planning
- Lead deliverable development
- Engage consulting project executive for direction, as appropriate given the nature of the project and clients. Clients include investors, oil majors and NOCs, utilities, infrastructure companies, technology companies and governments
- Supervise project team (the project team likely to include team members from other departments/sectors)
- Manage client relationship and communications (in coordination with project executive)
- Identify new business opportunities and contribute to business development
- Consulting experience in APAC power and renewables consulting
- Specific consulting experience preferred in the following areas:
- Power infrastructure transaction support
- Interaction between renewables and natural gas
- Battery and energy storage
- Technology impact and emission reduction
- It is essential that the candidate has demonstrated experience with consulting projects that leverage power models and market analytics
- Track record of managing consulting project sized $100,000 or more
- Good coach / mentor of junior consulting team members
- Solid analytical skills (Excel/VBA/SQL) combined with synthetic capability
- Excellent story boarding, writing and power-point skills
- Robust verbal communicator and presenter
- Multi-lingual, fluent in English, Mandarin would be a plus
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.