Digital Marketer - SEO/Content
IHS Markit is seeking a Digital Marketer to support the development and execution of Content Marketing and SEO initiatives.
As a Digital Marketer, you will collaborate with our marketing team and internal partners to curate and create new content, repurpose content for maximum visibility, and structure content with the intention of driving qualified traffic into ihsmarkit.com. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our current digital marketing efforts.
An ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, understands content/SEO best practices and through training, how to best leverage tools for executing SEO, content marketing, and some paid media tasks.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Curating, writing, and editing content.
- Executing SEO initiatives, including technical site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, and on-site code recommendations.
- Organize and project manage account specific strategies.
- Support the digital marketing team in reporting tasks.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Support marketers with paid social strategies including paid LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage paid social campaigns.
- Test and support new tactics, channels and technologies.
- Perform tests on landing page experiences and report back findings
- Implementation and management of paid search campaigns including keyword selection, ad copy, bid management.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in both an eCommerce and business-to-business environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce.
- Logical and analytical thinking to generate insight and recommendations from multiple sources of data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting campaign results and communicating campaign needs to stakeholders.
- Ability to identify changes and opportunities within ad platforms and communicate for adoption.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.