This role leads the product marketing for the Polk Automotive Solutions product suite within the IHS Markit Automotive business line. The product suite is comprised of Polk Audiences, Polk Demand Signals, and Polk Data Services, servicing the needs of automotive marketers, automotive retailers, and media platforms. The suite provides automotive marketers the tools and insights critical to developing, activating, and optimizing successful marketing strategies across any channel - TV, Digital, social, direct marketing, and e-mail.
- Strategic storyteller for Polk Automotive Solutions product suite, translating our complex capabilities within the marketing and advertising industry to communicate our value as a critical partner for any automotive marketer
- Develop key selling points of each product, as well as comprehensive portfolio, aligned to the motivations of target customers: OEM/brand leaders, dealerships, and media platforms & publishers
- Lead marketing communications strategies, solidifying our position as trusted authority in automotive industry via thought leadership & case studies, earned media, and marketing & sales collateral
- Lead marketing and promotion of Polk Automotive Solutions as the internal stakeholder directing Marketing and Creative Services internal teams, including paid media and events
- 7-10 years in Marketing & Advertising; agency, client, publisher, or data provider
- Fundamental background in performance marketing, media/ad tech (advanced TV / Digital), and industry opportunity
- Understanding of automotive marketing landscape and challenges
- Work effectively as part of a product team and foster team cooperation
- Strong written and verbal communications with an aptitude for presenting thoughts and ideas to all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Works to build consensus across groups with competing priorities
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office and SalesForce applications
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.