About Agribusiness Intelligence
At Agribusiness Intelligence, we specialise in every aspect of food and agriculture across the whole value chain from farm to fork. Providing clients with a complete picture of the industry, by combining strategic insight and deep industry knowledge with tailored proprietary data and analysis.
We are unique in that we offer both the breadth of coverage across the value chain but also the depth of expertise across sectors and individual commodities. With over 130 analysts globally and a collective 2,000+ years of industry experience, no one knows agribusiness like we do.
We are looking for an experienced email marketer who has previously used Eloqua (Oracle) or other similar marketing automation platforms. You will need to be a motivated self-starter who is able to join a fast-paced team and immediately step in to fulfil the email marketing function across the team. You will need to have experience in data segmentation, basic html knowledge and the ability to set up, and run, simple automation.
What you'll be doing
- Execute the CRM & Email channel strategy across the vertical within the marketing automation tool - Oracle Eloqua
- Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data
- Influence and convince customers through effective copy writing and best practice design and layout within all emails
- Use analytics tools & processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rate
- Experience of CRM & Email planning and execution at an agency or client side
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience in using Marketing Automation (ideally Oracle: Eloqua)
- Experience of database management, utilizing all aspects of the promotional mix across marketing media
- Experience in copy writing across multiple products and markets
- Understanding of digital marketing and understand impact on the marketing funnel
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work in a matrix organization, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
- Results-driven - ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and drive the required business results
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.