About Fixed Income Intelligence:
IHS Markit's Fixed Income Intelligence division provides a real-time snapshot of bondholders of high yield, investment grade, or convertible debt issues. Whether an issuer is attempting to negotiate an exchange offering, modify debt covenants, or simply looking to discretely buy back its own debt, the first step is identifying the key holders
What's in it for you:
The Fixed Income Intelligence Analyst will have an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team that is focused on providing market intelligence on the debt capital markets to senior management of public and private companies and their advisers.
What you'll work on:
· Provide clients with timely market, deal data and bondholder information
· Responsible for acquiring in-depth knowledge of the client's bondholder base (i.e. investment style, activist history, largest underlying mutual funds, understanding the tracking visibility of each bondholder within DTC, etc.)
· Manage existing corporate client relationships and generate client deliverables
· Monitor the flow of institutional capital and analyze market movement (proficiency in DTC tracking)
· Eventually own the review process for all client deliverables
· Interact independently with clients over email and outbound calls
· Handle incoming ad-hoc requests from clients efficiently
· Initiate and maintain strong working relationships with buy-side analysts, sell-side analysts, industry experts and/or institutional contacts that provide position updates
· Partner with Operational teams internally and externally to ensure the smooth processing of corporate actions
What we look for:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics
· 2+ years of work experience in a related/similar field, especially in Securities, Custody, and/or Corporate Actions
· Specific experience in Securities related functions (i.e., Settlements, Prime Brokerage, Clearance, Client Services, and/or Corporate Actions) will be an added advantage
· Highly motivated and personable individual who is a dynamic, articulate, well-rounded critical thinker
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Detail oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills
· Knowledge of Advanced MS Excel and motivated to learn new applications
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.