IHS Markit automotiveMastermind was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes.
Our software helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale.
Our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
As an Intern, you will:
- Be part of a development team and get the support you need to learn and grow
- Work in a team environment using Scrum agile practices
- Help to develop our platform and tools to process and analyze large amounts of data for business analytics
- Help to develop new products for our business analysts and customers
- Utilize continuous integration and peer programming development methods
- Collaborate closely with other developers, front-end designers and internal customers
- Constantly learn from others to improve yourself and our products
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge and/or experience in .NET
- Ability to solve problems and learn from mistakes
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, clean code principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of techniques like unit testing, pair programming, code reviews, etc.
- Motivation to learn
During your internship you'll get to know below technologies (if you know some of them already - join us now!)
- Cloud providers: Azure, Google Cloud
- Contenerization: Docker,Kubernetes
- Databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, MSSQL,
- Testing frameworks and tools: Xunit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, Cypress, Selenium
- CI/CD: Azure Devops, Helm, Weave
- Logging and metrics tools: Kibana, Grafana
- Microservices architecture with synchronous and asynchronous communication patterns
- Data processing using Spark, DeltaLake, Apache Beam, Airflow. (Python)
- MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Part time contract
- Flexible working hours adapted to your school schedule
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- Coffee, tea, chocolate
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.