The IHS Markit Managed Service group is seeking a qualified analyst for placement within a project team servicing Know-Your-Customer (KYC) regulatory compliance. Successful candidates will assume a role which involves entity account holder research and KYC due diligence review in accordance with global policy requirements. Work responsibilities may also include elements of public domain screening and corporate actions analysis as it relates to account onboarding and/or refresh & remediation exercises for our financial institution clients. Candidates with experience in understanding and applying KYC due diligence considerations as part of working in the financial services industry in an onboarding or compliance role are of particular interest. Applicants with prior experience in banking or the financial services industry are also welcome.
Duties & accountabilities
- Coordinate and conduct project specifics tasks in line with agreed KYC policy
- Possess an understanding of general KYC concepts and the importance of maintaining compliance
within related guidelines.
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail throughout all working responsibilities.
- Regularly engage in professional communications with both external and internal project
stakeholders, whether written or verbal.
- Support data analytics and both external and internal reporting as it relates to project
workflows, typically utilizing Microsoft Excel with a focus on large data sets.
- Participate in client status conferences to discuss case completion progress and processing
- Understand and exhibit a strong emphasis on the ability to work quickly, efficiently and
- Must conform to all company policies, including data protection and confidentiality
- Successfully pass any required drug testing and background checks as required by company
policy or client requirement.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.